Hi guys! I’ve just got a question for you all… I’ve got senior portraits coming up in a few weeks and I’m not sure if I should keep my hair the way it is. I don’t want to look back in thirty years wondering what the hell I was thinking… But I do really like my hair at the moment. So I’m wondering, do you think I should keep the ombré, dye it all brown, or do red again (keeping in mind that it’s summer and I’ll be swimming and red is hard to keep/achieve)?
- racheladelaide likes this
- wadniewsti said: i love it this way and i think you’ll still like it in the future, but if you’re worried, i think auburn would be nice if you do it right before you take them
- legendarypokemon said: I love the ombre on you but gnarco is right, brown will forever be in.
- gnarco said: you look pretty either way!:-) but i think brown because it will still be “in” in thirty years
- dutchessofprunes posted this